SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CLM CONSULTATION
We specialize in helping organizations select, implement and manage CLM solutions that match your requirements and drive contracting at the speed of your business. Our suite of services helps you prepare for the CLM engagement and establishes a foundation to scale your contracting function as your business grows.
ENGAGE YOUR STAKEHOLDERS EFFECTIVELY WITH CONTRACT ORCHESTRATION
Contracting engages a lot of departments within your organization who need to participate at the right time with accurate data. We ensure that your contract solution engages all the stakeholders who are supported by optimized processes that best fit your use cases.
Our CLM Services
Our services meet you where you are in your CLM journey. Whether you need to understand your current state and find the right solution or have picked a solution and are looking for the right implementation approach, we have you covered. We address legacy contracts and manage services post implementation to guarantee your success.
CLM Readiness & Preparation
- Evaluate the current state of CLM focused on your use cases
- Develop future state requirements that serve your goals
- Help select the vendor that best suits your requirements
- Develop a future state roadmap with implementation and change management plan tailored to your pace
- Assist with readiness gaps identified to prepare for the CLM transformation
- Manage end to end implementation cycle
- Finalize your design and configure the selected CLM solution
- Build the integrations that share data with critical systems
- Support the transition of updated roles & responsibilities
- Support reporting, change management & training
- Provide post implementation support
CLM Managed Services
- Provide continued help desk support post implementation to drive adoption and get you to a stable solution
- Assist with policies and playbooks to optimize the current operating model
- Configure clause library in the new platform to enhance available functionality
- Support your team to continue with CLM optimization initiatives identified during initial discovery
- Conduct a health check on your CLM solution and framework for opportunities to optimize based on new requirements
Contracts Legacy Migration
- Evaluate the data & contract migration needs in line with the priorities of your business
- Develop a unified data model that enables the core contracting requirements
- Assist with refining the contracts and focus on critical contracts for operations
- Develop a legacy migration plan that fits into your overall CLM implementation priorities
- Prepare assets for CLM tool consumption
- Support the validation of migrated contracts
Schedule your Free CLM CONSULTATION
Let’s connect for a discussion on how you are doing with your current contract management function. We will meet you where you are on your CLM journey and help you meet your needs for better contracting.
Why Address Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)?
Contracts are critical to operations and profitability of organizations. CLM is the process of creating, collaborating, negotiating, signing and utilizing contract data for performance & obligations management. A lot of contracting processes are still managed manually and in multiple silos. An effective CLM solution breaks the silos and improves the value of the investment in CLM. The main benefits are:
- Velocity: Execute contracts faster and cheaper at the pace of your business
- Visibility: Drive informed decisions with a clear view of the status of your contracts and accurate data on the terms of your agreements
- Vitality: Achieve revenue targets and improve forecasting with better contract intelligence. Improve customer satisfaction by meeting customer obligations